Today’s Originations linkfest is a continuation of Monday’s debate about whether housing is in a real recovery or not. This one is more focused on the impact of higher rates on home prices. First two links are each side of the debate. Next three links are the rising rate perspective. Last link is just for fun.
– Housing Can Handle Higher Rates: Homebuilder Taylor Morrison’s CEO (CNBC Story/Video)
– Is The Fed Blowing A New Housing Bubble? (Ed Pinto, WSJ)
– A blueprint for the Fed’s exit from quantitative easing (DynamicHedge)
– Key excerpts on quantitative easing from today’s Fed minutes (Jon Hilsenrath, WSJ)
– And finally, here’s the time warp headline of the week. This has been going on in most markets for about a year now: The Home Bidding Wars Are Back! (Les Christie, CNNMoney)
Follow The Authors:
@Taylor_Morrison, @DynamicHedge, @Zillow, @SvenjaGudell, @WSJEcon