Today’s Originations linkfest. Key mortgage & housing stories. Plus a special shout to my friend Eric Quanstrom, VP at Nimble, a company that’s finally getting social media right for salesforces.
– Don’t believe the housing bubble hype (WSJ)
– Wells Fargo CEO Sees Rate Risk As Biggest For Banking (Bloomberg)
– Who Will Replace Bernanke At The Fed? (NYT)
– Great primer on QE and the monetary system (PragCap)
– A concise history lesson on the Fed (Bloomberg)
– How to sell in the social media era. Hint: good software (Forbes)
– Guess who’s the #2 lender to Bay Area homebuyers! (Dataquick)