Today’s Originations linkfest. Mostly focused on higher rates, then a look at what that does to home sales. Also a good housing stat fest as the last link.
– Are Treasuries set up for a massive selloff? (TheArmoTrader)
– Bond selloff signals a scary second half of 2013 (Jeff Cox, CNBC)
– “The End of the QE Trade” (AllStarCharts)
– Fed’s Lockhart: Almost Time To End QE (Michael Derby, WSJ)
– Fed’s Williams: Almost Time To End QE (Reuters)
– Impact Of Higher Mortgage Rates On Home Sales (Lawrence Yun, NAR)