Today’s Originations linkfest, leading with a great piece by Bloomberg’s MBS guru Jody Shenn on a critical issue driving rates.
– Fed Mortgage Stockpile Seen Cushioning Pullback (Jody Shenn, Bloomberg)
– JP Morgan, BofA cut servicing jobs as late payments fall, equity rises (Kayla Tausche, CNBC)
– Corelogic: Nearly 1m homes float back into positive equity (Brena Swanson, HousingWire)
– Comparison of housing to the BP oil spill disaster (MBA head David Stevens)
– Jumbo mortgages continue to improve (Diana Olick, CNBC)
– Are higher mortgage rates impacting housing? (SoberLook)