Today’s Originations linkfest with a few things I’ve been reading. The first story is helping fuel today’s sharp MBS and Treasury selloff that’s sending rates higher.
– Bill Gross Says Bond Bull Market Probably Ended April 29 (Paul Cox & Alexis Leondis, Bloomberg)
– The Billion Dollar Question Facing FHA (Kerry Curry, HousingWire)
– San Francisco building boom will bring thousands to heart of city (Carolyn Said, SFChronicle)
– Cerberus Financing Landlords Wall Street Can’t Reach (Heather Perlberg, Bloomberg)
– Wall Street hiring political insiders to manage re-regulation (Ben White, Politico)