ICSC-Goldman Store Sales (week ended 9/18/2013)
– Store Sales Week/Week +0.2%. Previous was -1.0%
– Store Sales Year/Year +2.1%. Previous was +1.6%
Redbook (week ended 9/18/2013)
– Store Sales Year/Year +3.8%. Previous was +3.6%.
The Consumer Metrics Daily Absolute Demand Index is trending upward since the weekend so this week should be better than last week for retail.
PMI Manufacturing Index (September 2013)
– Index level 52.8. Previous was 53.1
This is a survey index and indicates expansion at any value over 50.
ISM Manufacturing Index (September 2013)
– Index level 56.2. Previous was 55.7.
Some data such as Construction Spending which was due today will not be available until the government is working again. Construction Spending comes from the Census Bureau.