SOLD: 3234 Washington Street #4
3234 Washington Street #4
San Francisco, CA
Offered at $1,065,000
- 2 bedrooms | 2 baths
- Spacious, open living-dining room
- Contemporary kitchen with marble counter tops & stainless steel appliances
- Wood-burning fireplace
- In-home laundry hook-ups
- Abundant closets
- Garage parking for 1 car
- Elevator building
- Shared garden with BBQ grill
- 2 pets allowed (TIC Agreement – restrictions apply)
- Walk to Sacramento Street’s boutiques and restaurants
- Walk to the beautiful Presidio
- Easy public transportation
- Dues are approximately $500/month (Property tax is paid monthly in addition to HOA dues.)
Ideally located on a coveted block in Pacific Heights, this cheerful home offers easy comfort and convenience. A thoughtful floor plan provides an open living-dining area and generously sized rooms. The expansive living room boasts floor-to-ceiling windows that look out to the tranquil, back garden. A wood-burning fireplace adds ambiance and comfort on San Francisco’s notorious foggy nights.
The living room flows easily into the dining room and it, in turn, connects through a pocket door to the contemporary kitchen featuring marble counters, handsome cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
Two bedrooms and two baths comprise the private living quarters. The spacious master bedroom also enjoys a lovely garden outlook and offers three closets and an en suite bathroom. A second bedroom and hall bath provide extra space and flexibility. And, closets abound! Count them…eight! Amenities also include garage parking for one car, in-home washer/dryer hookups and a shared garden, all in a small, elevator building.
Ideally located at the junction of Pacific Heights and Presidio Heights, 3234 Washington Street #4 offers two coveted neighborhoods and the ability to walk to their cafes, boutiques, movie theaters, the Presidio, the JCC (and its gym and pool) a golf course, tennis courts, two playgrounds and more!