3234 Washington Street #1
San Francisco, CA
Offered at $1,025,000
Sold for $1,018,000
- 2 bedrooms | 2 baths
- Spacious living room
- South-facing windows bring in light and sun
- Contemporary kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Abundant closets
- 1-car parking
- Elevator building
- Shared garden with BBQ grill
- 2 pets allowed by HOA
- Possible condo conversion in 2019*
- HOA dues $1,209/month ($491 for insurance, elevator, garbage, janitorial & common utilities & $718 for property taxes based on current value and will be reassessed after sale)
- Located in coveted Pacific Heights, one half block from the junction with Presidio Heights
- 2 blocks to the beautiful Presidio’s miles of trails and golf course
- Walk to Sacramento Street’s restaurants, movie theater and boutiques
- A Walker’s Paradise – Walk Score 93
- Easy access to downtown express buses
Ideally located on a pretty block in Pacific Heights at the junction of Presidio Heights, this cheerful home offers easy comfort and convenience. A wonderful floor plan captures lovely southern light and provides generously sized rooms. Panoramic windows flood the bright and expansive living room with natural daylight. A handsome gas fireplace adds ambiance and comfort on San Francisco’s notorious foggy nights.
The living room flows easily into the dining room and it, in turn, connects through a pocket door to the contemporary kitchen featuring granite counters, handsome cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
Two bedrooms and two baths comprise the private living quarters. The spacious master bedroom also enjoys a lovely southern outlook and has two closets and an en suite bathroom. A second bedroom and hall bath provide extra space and flexibility. And, closets abound! Count them…seven, including a hall coat closet and two linen closets.
One of five units in a friendly HOA, #1 benefits from one parking space, the building’s elevator and the shared garden.
Ideally located at the junction of Pacific Heights and Presidio Heights, 3234 Washington Street #1 offers two coveted neighborhoods and the ability to walk to their cafes, boutiques, movie theaters, the Presidio, the JCC (and its gym and pool) a golf course, tennis courts, two playgrounds and more!