SOLD: 2208 Steiner Street
2208 Steiner Street
San Francisco, CA
Sold for $4,600,000
bay window bring in a delightful touch of the past while an extra room offers the opportunity to build-out a dressing room closet.
Modern living is enhanced by lower and upper laundry facilities and the expansive garage that accommodates multiple cars.
Ideally situated on a coveted block near Alta Plaza Park and Fillmore Street’s chic boutiques and cafes. 2208 Steiner offers so much: walk your dog and play tennis in the park and enjoy the neighborhood’s delicious meals, high-end shopping and two movie theaters. Several prestigious schools are nearby.
- 3 spacious bedrooms on 1 level
- 3 luxuriously remodeled spa baths + half bath
- Master suite overlooking garden
- Chef’s kitchen with eat-in area + wet bar
- Thermador cooktop, convection oven, warming tray, beverage refrigerator
- Marble counters, Ann Sacks tile, abundant cabinetry
- Bright, expansive family room with gas fireplace, opens to garden
- Lush garden oasis with private deck & garden level spa bath
- 2 laundry facilities
- Soaring ceilings
- 3 fireplaces
- Expansive garage – park up to 4 cars
- Exquisite Italianate Victorian, circa 1873
- Coveted Pacific Heights location – 1 block to Fillmore Street & ½ block to Alta Plaza Park
- Preview Friday, November 1, from 4:00 to 5:30 PM. Buyers and Brokers are welcome!
- Open Saturday, November 2, from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
- Open Sunday, November 3, from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
- Open Tuesday, November 5, from 10:00 to 11:30 AM
- Open Thursday, November 7, from 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Showings by appointment. Call Maureen Terris at 415.505.2573 or John Solaegui at 415-999-0673