1317 Hyde Street #3
San Francisco, CA
Offered at $1,049,000
Sold for $1,215,529
Beautiful period details, a gracious floor plan and stunning modern updates combine to make this elegant Edwardian condominium a warm and inviting home.
The home’s meticulously-preserved period details include carefully-crafted moldings, a coffered ceiling, hardwood floors, and a handsome mantle surrounding the gas fireplace.
Ideally suited for entertaining, the expansive, sunny chef’s kitchen has been remodeled to a very high standard with European appliances, custom cabinetry, and marble counters. Conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen, the in-unit laundry offers a farm house sink and abundant windows.
The bright and pristine bathroom has been beautifully remodeled in the period style with a clawfoot tub and immaculate tile.
Located in a handsome, well-managed Edwardian building on one of Nob Hill’s most charming blocks, this home is very convenient to the Financial District, Union Square and the shops and cafes of Polk Street. Excellent access to the Hyde Street cable car and the Municipal Railway’s One California line.
- Period Details
- Elegant Chef’s Kitchen with Pantry
- Liebherr Refrigerator, Lacanche Range and Miele Dishwasher
- Beautifully-remodeled Bathroom
- Formal Dining Room
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Fireplace
- Private laundry room with 2nd farm house sink and Miele washer and dryer
- Lush shared garden
- Private Storage
- HOA dues: $603/month includes water, heat, trash & assessment for new roof completed 1/2015
- Leased Parking $375/month
- Excellent Access to Public Transportation
Please visit for more details: www.1317hyde.com